It’s time to enjoy sleep a little more with a super cozy and warm Single Blanket. Give your bedding a perfect look with this soft and beautiful blanket. Story@Home brings for you the blankets that will give you a feeling of comfort and warmness; in the chilly nights of winters, this blanket would be your best partner. Made with Polyester, this blanket is soft and smooth to touch and feels so good to the skin. These are the perfect blankets for winters and the perfect choice to enhance your bedding experience. This season go ahead with the blankets that will comfort you like no one can!
- Super Soft
- Long Lasting
- Light weight
- Plush and Cosy
- Keeps you Warm
- Skin – Friendly
- Easy to Maintain
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash it once in a month (only if in use)
- Cold Water Wash
- Do not soak it in warm water for long hours
- Do not use any strong detergent
- Do not bleach
- Machine Washable but do not tumble dry
- Dry in Shade
- Is this blanket good for winters?
Yes, the blanket is good for winters. In case the temperature drops more than you might need another blanket.
- Will the Machine Wash spoil the quality of blanket?
No, it won’t but do not wash the blanket very often.
- Will the material stick to the skin?
No, the material won’t stick to the skin but it will definitely make you feel warm in the perfect way.
- How long the blanket will last?
The blanket can last upto 7-8 years.
- Is it enough for 2 people?
Yes, it is but in extreme winters you might need a King Size blanket rather than a single blanket.
- Is it safe for kids?
Yes, it is safe for kids. The material keeps you warm and provides enough space to breathe thus its good for all age groups.
- Are there any changes of getting allergies or irritation will the material?
No, the material is skin-friendly. It won’t create any kind of irritation to your skin.
- Is it exchangeable or returnable?
In case of any product defect or wrong delivery or product, you can raise a return or exchange request. Check out the details here.
Buy Story@Home Blankets Online in India Now.