Every one of us has spent the entire year at home. Fall is right around the corner, and we are wondering if you're ready to cosy up your home decor? The fall season is in full swing. It is time when people take out their blankets and rearrange their furniture while others decorate their mantels and homes with pumpkins to send the autumn spirit into overdrive. It doesn't matter what inspires you or makes you feel at home; follow your heart! There are no rules when it comes to decorating your cosy corner. However, there are still some ideas to consider.
Planning to have a cosy corner for your self-care? These reasons will convince you!
In 2021, time became meaningless; life has stagnated. In the summer, none of us went to the beach. Our lives seem to repeat themselves. Constant stress and breakdowns have damaged our mental health. Our home must be a safe place for all of us, and self-love and care must be shown to all of us. It is something we all deserve.
Because we have been so reluctant to take time off, now that we have so much time, we don't know what to do and have a crisis of existence every time a Netflix series ends. We have a little project to share with you. Now you can create your self-care corner with home decor products, bathroom curtains, bed cushions, etc.!
- Look for nooks in your home - a niche in your bedroom, a nook in your living room, a space in your terrace garden - a place that appeals to your senses. Decide how you will treat the spot once you have identified it. You should make it cosy, inviting, and warm.
- Your favourite thing should be possible in the ideal space, whether you want to stretch your legs while watching Friends or relax while reading your favourite book on the cosiest chair. With some plants and a simple two-seater table, it is possible to convert a huge window alcove off the dining room into a breakfast corner.
- Many people enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the morning! Relax in your corner while sipping your tea with a special mug. Get a mug with your name or initials on it or a mug with a fall aesthetic. You can display wooden stools or plant stands near your chair so that you can place your tea/coffee cup or wine glass on them.
- An ideal cosy corner must include a flurry blanket. Winter is the perfect time to cuddle up with your favourite book and the softest blanket on the market. Create soft spaces and a comfortable atmosphere by placing pillows, bed cushions, and bean bags.
- If your self-care corner doesn't have enough space, install wall shelves to accommodate all the things you want, such as a journal, favourite books, sketchbooks, or art. As long as it has a personal order in that space, it can be as clutter-free or as cluttered as you want it to be.
- Assure that the lighting is adequate for reading. Add curtains and canopies to your corner to give it a dreamy feel.
- It is perfect for meditating while surrounded by your favourite scent in this space. Try lighting one while drinking wine before going to bed. While you cuddle with your pet or while you are home alone, you can turn off all the lights and decorate with candlelight.
The doormats, placemats, and other home décor items pictured above can all be found on the Story@Home website. Story@Home is well known shopping portal having wide variety of home décor items at affordable rates.
So, what you are waiting for!!! Make yourself comfortable by creating a cosy corner, sit down for a while and enjoy your favourite chocolate shake! Make home a cosy and enjoyable place.