And what better way to decorate your home than with some green therapy, beautiful and lush green pots, and planters! With an array of benefits that plants lend to a house like an increased supply of oxygen, fresh homegrown spices, herbs, fruits, and vegetables, and not to mention the soothing effect plant pots indoor have on the eyes, it would only be fair to conclude that these tiny pieces of green heaven are an absolutely worth investment for the well-being of your loved ones.
However, setting up a home garden often comes with its own set of questions: the best websites to buy plant pots online, how to pick the best quality planters online, and how to choose the correct pots and planters’ size that will suit your space and so on.
While setting up a home garden, one thing to keep in mind is that whether you are a veteran or a newbie, working with indoor pots and planters is a trial-and-error process, so it is important to be prepared to keep learning along the way.
However, there certainly are a few tips and tricks that you can work with on your journey with pots and planters:
- Variation with Vines: the sky is the limit when it comes to having fun with your vines! Beautifully grown vines can add a lot of character and depth to not just your walls but also mirrors! So, all you need to do is order some planters for the living room from a reputed brand like Story@Home and grow this low maintenance yet gorgeous green beauties.
- Fun with Planters: when it comes to decorating your space with indoor plant pots, your choice of planters can make or break the final look. So, while ordering planters online, make sure to be creative and have some fun by choosing plant pots online and picking unique ones like terracotta planters for living rooms in a variety of textures and colours.
- Deck up the Washroom: who says pots and planters are only meant for the living room! Get creative and add some spunk to your loos’ by decorating them with tiny pots and planters in fun colours and shapes.
Listed below are some of the most popular indoor plant pots that are easy to maintain as all they need is some sunshine, water and good quality organic fertiliser for the soil.
- Curry leaves
- Aloe vera
- Ensure ample sunlight is coming into the house, as indoor plant pots cannot survive without sunshine.
- Avoid keeping very tall indoor plant pots. If the ceiling of your house is 8 feet, limit the size of your plant to 6 feet so that it can have enough breathing space.
- Do not overwater the plants; just water them enough to nourish the soil.