When you invest in carpets, you should see that they last for a long time. The carpets usually have a longevity of around 10 to 15 years. A good quality carpet can last a little longer than a decade. You put carpets at home to transform the look and feel of your rooms. A carpet adds a new dimension and a new definition to your interior. It also puts color and warmth into your living room or bedroom. You can buy a carpet for the living room or even your bathroom. There are various types of carpets. Some carpets are contemporary, and some are Persian. A bedroom carpet must be distinct from a living room carpet in form, color, and texture. Carpets, mostly the traditional persian ones with intricate designs and patterns, are expensive and that is why you should check the carpets price before deciding to buy one. You can buy carpet from a store, or you can buy carpet online.
Before you are choosing the carpet for your home, here are a few facts about the materials used in making carpets:
- Wool: Woolen carpets are used in colder climates most of the time. These are biodegradable and eco-friendly. Carpets made of wool are long-lasting and hence, it is a good choice.
- Silk: Carpets made of silk look luxurious and these are soft, comfortable, and shiny. These carpets are expensive, but it has the advantage of being mold resistant and more durable. You can buy it for your bedroom.
- Cotton: Cotton is soft to touch and quite comfortable. It has got the power of absorption. These have great insulating properties, so they are good for warmth to walk on them, especially during the winters.
- Jute: Jute is friendly to the environment. It can be renewed, and it is biodegradable. It doesn’t favor statics and it is good for absorbing noise. It has got material that is non-thermal conducive.
- Bamboo: Bamboo is something that gives a kind of shiny look and is very soft. Bamboo fiber is also very hygienic. It protects against offensive odor and is said to have anti-UV properties.
- Nylon: It last longer than other materials. If the number of people in the house is more than normal, it can withstand so many footfalls every day with ease.
Carpets are available in various shapes and sizes. You can buy carpets from various sources, but you should check the authenticity and goodwill of the sellers. Your selection depends on your budget, the space you have, and the colors you prefer for various rooms of your home. And never forget to fix the right carpet padding. They are good for giving support to the carpet and giving them the required cushioning. They also are good for the coziness and warmth of your home. You should choose the color scheme and design that you like and that suits the aesthetics of your home.
If you are looking for your premium quality designer carpets? Do visit the Story@Home website now. We have a wide range of carpets, cotton bedsheets, curtains, doormats, towels sets and a lot more to make your room perfect. Visit our website today and enjoy shopping!!